Catering specifically for medical offices and clinics, Clinic and Office insurance has been designed to cover select core areas and several extended care options for medical clinic businesses.
Whilst some Clinic & Office risks may be readily apparent, many professionals and Clinic owners do not consider issues such as physical damage to records, equipment breakdown, malicious injury, or even theft of equipment.
Are you protected from interruption of business and financial repercussions?
At BMS, we have built a team of professionals with specialist expertise in developing solutions to cater for the affinity and healthcare sector. With experience on the broking as well as the insurance side of this specialist segment, we have a clear understanding of all of the related nuances and requirements. Our knowledge and expertise places our team in the perfect position to advise on the best solution and to ultimately help to ensure livelihoods are protected.
What can it cover?*
Coverage can include provisions for a wide variety of risks, such as:
- Damage to business property including buildings, contents, and medical equipment.
- Revenue loss due to work interruption arising from an insured loss.
- Legal costs incurred via third party injury or property damage on your premises.
- Damage to computers and electronic media.
- Loss / damage to valuable papers / records (including accounts receivable documents)
- Breakdown of equipment.
- Employee theft, including coverage of loss due to dishonesty, fraud, or theft of money, securities or other property owned by the office/clinic.
- Losses relating to identity theft.
- Disease outbreak (resulting in office/ clinic relocation expenses following a closure order by a public health authority as a direct result of an outbreak of a human communicable disease).
- Social Engineering, Business Interruption, and Professional Liability coverage
*This is a summary only. You should refer to the policy wording or product disclosure statement for any policy you are considering purchasing to find out what is and isn’t covered by the policy.